- Range Guard more info.
- Buckeye - Kitchen Mister more info.
- Ansul - R-102 more info.
- Pyro-Chem - Kitchen Knight ÏÏ more info.
- UL300 system upgrades
- Patented Hood cleaning service
- Sort by Price
Who needs a clean agent fire suppression system ?
- An occupied office that requires a non-toxic fire suppression system. It is important to consider the possible health impact of the fire suppression system, especially in crowded areas.
- Crowded areas where entry or exit is possibly blocked. In such a scenario, a gaseous cleaning agent is the best possible choice to quickly respond to the fire.
- Offices that cannot handle the potential damage caused by other systems. A lot of electrical apparatuses should not be exposed to water, lest they be damaged. This is especially true of telecommunications offices, data centres, museums, vaults, and others. These locations have contents that are susceptible to damage. Protecting your contents from fire and exposing them to damage from the fire suppression system is definitely counter-intuitive.
- People who want to use an environment-friendly fire suppression system. Clean agents no longer contain ozone-damaging gases, unlike Halon, which proven harmful to the environment due to its contributions to the depletion of the ozone layer.
Like most all types of fire safety equipment, Roll-Up Fire Doors & Duct Closure Dampers require regular service & testing to comply with NFPA Code. Rapid Fire Protection provides these testing services and can perform repairs if needed. Our technicians have performed testing services for large facilities containing hundreds of duct dampers. In some cases dampers were found that had been in a closed position for years. Improperly positioned or inoperable duct dampers can have a negative effect on the air quality and ventilation in your facility.
A fire extinguisher is an active fire protection device used to extinguish or control small fires, often in emergency situations. With dry chemical extinguishers, nitrogen is typically used, water and foam extinguishers typically use air. Stored pressure fire extinguishers are the most common type.
Emergency exit lights are designed to guide people to safety during an emergency. Emergency exit lights are a stand-alone system, which means they will stay lit during a power failure.
All cabinets and kits meet or exceed OSHA recommendations and ANSI standards. Rapid Fire's First Aid and Safety maintains an inventory of the most current products on the market.
KeySafeTM , from the Kidde AccessPointTM consumer products, brings key management solutions for convenient access and storage inside and outside of homes and offices. KeySafe KeyBoxes keep your keys where you need them so you can:
- Avoid lockouts
- Safely leave your keys behind
- Organize your collection of keys
VESDA by Xtralis: Very Early Warning Aspirating Smoke Detection The VESDA by Xtralis product line includes an Aspirating Smoke Detector for every space. Click here for more